Regrettably, due to the current situation with the coronavirus, we announce that the South Island and Auckland Damage Prevention Workshops will be postponed.
To slow the spread of COVID-19, gatherings of people in close proximity, particularly indoors, are not recommended. These measures to limit non-essential gatherings are designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
With continued vigilance, we hope the community outbreak remains low. When the situation changes positively we will be able to set a new date for each Workshop. We trust you understand the rationale for this decision and look forward to being able to advise a rescheduled date as soon as possible.
Please remember the most important thing to do is practice good hygiene. This means:
- covering coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or coughing/sneezing into your elbow
- disposing of used tissues appropriately in a bin
- washing hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and drying them thoroughly, or using hand sanitiser:
- before eating or handling food
- after using the toilet
- after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- after touching public surfaces
- trying to keep 2 metres away from people who are unwell
- limiting alcohol and drug use (as this may affect your ability to adequately follow the advice above).
beforeUdig: Protecting cables, pipes and lives.