WHAT IS CORRIDORACCESS?
CorridorAccess allows you to lodge your Corridor Access Request (CAR) for all non-planned excavation activities in the Road Corridor. This includes Retrospective CAR’s, Events, Provisional and any other activities that require a CAR to be submitted by the relevant Road Authority. CorridorAccess works in conjunction with beforeUdig to provide a total service for those working in and around the road corridor.
Determine what type of CorridorAccess you need
For all invasive works on the Corridor
If you are:
- Digging, drilling, or resurfacing
- Doing any activity that will alter, or cause to be altered, the surface of the road corridor.
- Placing any pipe, duct, pole, cabinet or other structure below, on or above the road corridor.
- Building a new driveway or installing a new storm water drain that leads into the road corridor.
- Performing maintenance work on any essential infrastructure
- Building a new fence and your work site or equipment encroaches onto the road corridor.
- Digging / replacing manhole access covers.
NON EXCAVATION CAR
Simplify the process of requesting permits
If you are:
- Holding an event, protest or parade that affects vehicle or pedestrian traffic
- temporary construction loading zones
- Installing a new driveway
- Placing a skip/bin or container.
- Holding an event
- Putting up a temporary scaffolding (mobile or fixed).
- Using or parking machinery such as cranes, cherry pickers and water blasters.
- Applying for a full or partial road or footpath closure to carry out work on or above the road.